Testimonials

Testimonials

”We would love to hear from you. Please kindly leave us your feedback and tell us how much you enjoyed dining with us ”

57 Responses to Testimonials

1. Roger Grice says:

Just enjoyed our first takeaway from millantando. The web site for ordering is easy to use, no having to register or set up passwords. The menu is easy to navigate for your ordering. One quick call to confirm order which I think is only required on your first order. Quality of the food was first class as was all the departments we delt with. Would highly recommend this restaurant for there quality and value.

2. Donna says:

I have eaten in here and it’s always been delish. Tonight’s review is to show what lovely staff there are. I happened to find a young lad slumped across the road with a bleeding head and vomiting. .. myself and another lady who got out of her car tried to tend for him. We asked Uncle Sams (next door) for something as simple as a glass of water – they refused, Milan Tandoori had no hesitations and asked how the person was… I will never go to Uncle Sams again bit would recommend Milan not only for their scrumptious food but also their humility. .. I will tell anyone to go there.. fantastic people and food.. I rate you all day long… thank you for your help… the poor lad needed your help and you did that… well done ????

3. Jan Hampton says:

Always friendly, always helpful. Would not go to any other Indian restaurant for either eat in or take away. Thank you Mo and all the staff.

4. admin says:

Really good food!

5. Ben Colyer says:

Food was extremely good value for money and was also very delicious.I will definitely be returning and will alternatively recommend this place to anyone of my friend.

6. Mrs C Dawkins says:

Very very good food good service. Make you feel very welcome.

7. Steven Moloney says:

Great food great service nice place to eat. Highly recommended.

8. J.Everett says:

Never a bad meal always polite & helpful.Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

9. Petter stable's says:

Very enjoyable friendly staff and value for money.

10. mogen lawrence says:

Always very friendly and welcoming and such delicious and good value food would recommend to anyone.

11. ritona burton says:

excellent food and first class service, and do not how you do it for the price

12. Terry Burton says:

first class food and service as always.

13. Miss k Barrett says:

friendly staff, great food and atmosphere and company.

14. C Barrett says:

Good food, good atmosphere, good value.

15. ellie colyer says:

Amazing food.great value and friendly staff.

16. s o'neil says:

fantastic meal and service. Really enjoyed our visit. Have recommended to several people who are now regular visitors.

17. Judith Hunter says:

”you did very very well, as the restaurant was very very busy. well done..”

18. Gary Penalver says:

”On the evening we visited there was a large party in. As a result, getting served took some time unfortunately. Fromtime of arrival to time of meal was an hour. I understand why and we knew there would be a wait so we ordered poppadoms and pickles so as we werent too hungry.”

19. Martin Cooper says:

”Excelllent food and fantastic service both me and my partner had a wonderful meal”

20. Trevor Burchell says:

great food

21. Paul Weaver says:

”Another great meal, thank you!”

22. Trevor Burchell says:

”We always enjoy our meals at the Millan – and we have been coming to the Millan on Christamas Eve for a many years. Its always a good atmoshere and a chance to meet the usual Christmas Eve regulars!

See you soon for my birthday bash!!”

23. Martin Oakley says:

”as always it is fine Indian dining.”

24. Malcome Grinstead says:

”Another great evening”

25. Rob Elms says:

”As usual a great evening which resulting in me booking for xams day
    Regards
    Rob”

26. Roger Digweed says:

”The personal touch is always so welcome. On arriving I am always greeted by my first name, and if forgetting anything on the menu whilst ordering, I am asked if I would like to order, ie a Peshwarhi Naan, on previous orders that I have ordered, and I found that most helpful, due to having a large order which I had forgotten! The staff are always smart and clean and very helpful! Well done and full marks on everything. Keep this up!”

27. Mr Bernard Challen says:

”As good as ever . . . thanks”

28. Douglas Crook says:

”Great place guys, food is good and service nice. Always enjoy our meals. Keep it up, Thanks.”

29. Graham Jones says:

‘As good as ever – many thanks”

30. Malcome Blake says:

”Genuine feeling of being looked after by all the staff; they are very attentive to our needs. they also explained the various new dishes on the menu, Which tempted me to change to a new dish for the evening. I am delighted with the change.

31. Martin Oakley says:

”Really nice choice of food. Always go for the unique dishes that cannot be tried elsewhere.”

32. Mike James says:

”We always enjoy visiting the Millan – great service from friendly staff and excellent food”

33. Bill Price says:

‘Both the Food and the Service are always second to none. Thanks for a great evening.Kind regards”

34. Philip Wells says:

”we always enjoy your meals.”

35. Adam Walter says:

‘Very good food, and a lovely evening. Thankyou”

36. Sharon Doyle says:

‘I always enjoy the food and the warm welcome when i visit your place thanks you x”

37. Rita Smith says:

”Friendly and efficient. Enjoyed the meal very much.”

38. Simon Gardner says:

”Great food and service, Simon, Hannah and Arron enjoying their new Indian restaurant after going to Rajah for the last 10 years!!! Thanks” Simon Gardner

39. Diane Wills says:

”Service was good ,very patient with children who cannot make up their mind. Have brought friends there as impressed.”

40. kevin daniels says:

”Best curry place in shoreham, always good food. Regards

41. Charlotte Stephenson says:

”Always welcomed with a smile, food is always delcious, this is why we keep coming back. One of the cleanest places to eat weve ever been!”

42. Raymond Way says:

”I like the way staff remember you and always ask how you are, I also like the discounts that are offered for birthdays ect.”

43. Hazel Forbes says:

”Always enjoy our meal at the Millan. Our friends had not dined there before and loved it. They will be back.”

44. Elain Sideway says:

”Yet again a lovely meal!”

45. Micheal Whitty says:

”My wife and I love coming to the Millan, we travel from Brighton, Dyke Road Avenue because we enjoy the food there. Our friends also come to you although most live much closer. Sometimes we meet up there in small and large groups. You should recognise us all. kevin Brown, martin Emery for instance. We like the VIP system and whilst the savings are not critical to us and they do encourage us to return more often.”

46. Regards Jan says:

”Hi Mo yes as always had a very enjoyable evening.Food & service was good too.My friends enjoyed it also. Would have like to have a little more chair space though when the trolley comes along with the hot food. But as always a very pleasant evening at the Millan….. Keep going with the Banquet offer its good value..

47. Trevor Witton says:

”We have dined at the Millan many times and we have found it to be the best Indian restaurant in the area,also the staff are so accomodating.”

48. Hayley Hewitt says:

”we had a lovely evening”

49. Jackie Holloway says:

”Always a nice evening, it is quite pricey but better value than other restaurants. The VIP card system is excellent”

50. Charles Allnut says:

”Always have a lovely time & lovely food at the milan”

51. Kay Burgess says:

”great service, great food, great restaurant”

52. Bernard says:

MO I appreciated the good service – and the left-overs are still delicious! As promised, I hope you enjoyed the Cuban Baked Bananas – not really as good as I hoped but they went with cream and ice-cream after the excellent curries. Many thanks,

53. Paul Weaver says:

”it was a lovely evening. everyone was friendly and the food was great as always. it will always be the milan for us”

54. Bari says:

‘I and all my friends and family who come with me always enjoy the welcome and excellent food. You are the only Indian restaurant we ever consider in the area. Keep up the good work Mo.

55. Shirley Smith. says:

”Lovely atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. I’ll be back soon.”

56. James Friend. 22.11.2010 says:

”Not only are you our favorite Indian Restaurant but our son loves dining at Millan when he is visiting us. You are going to find it very hard to improve on the near perfect. Keep up the good work.”

57. Tony Iles says:

‘We both enjoyed our evening and the food was great, I always tend to stick to things I know but would like to try other dishes. It would be good to try small amounts of the other food you offer, to open up our minds and taste buds. If this is something you offer please let me know, then we wouldnt stick to chicken korma as a safe bet. Regards ”